Visual dataflex development
I have over twenty years experience in Console Mode Dataflex, Visual Dataflex and Webapp Server. As senior developer on a number of back office systems, I have a wealth of experience in the design, development and ongoing maintenance of large Dataflex Projects.
Interested in hiring me?Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Want Something different?
If you're looking for a team of people, or a company to manage your existing dataflex installation, I can put you in contact with the right people. I have excellent contacts in the Dataflex community, and can help find you a matching dataflex development team with experience in many different industries.
Email me at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Partial List of projects and skills.
- Fully developing back office modules, including Accounts, PO, Stock Control, Manufacturing and more.
- Web Applications (including mobile web applications).
- Experience converting Dataflex 2.3+ projects to Visual Dataflex
- Development of complex libraries. (e.g. email, mapping, HTML)
- Tool creation (e.g. reindexing, updating, migrating of tables)
- SOAP Services and Clients.
- Project and small team management.
- Remote client support and management.
All work is carried out remotely. If you need source code to be kept onsite, I can give advice on how to set up Remote Desktop to facilitate this. Alternatively, you can use ODesk and/or any other technologies in order to protect the investment you make. If source code is not kept onsite, I can offer a full money back guarantee for any work (up to 8 hours) which does not meet your required standards.
Tool usage is a personal thing, and every job needs a different tool-set, but this is a subset of the software I currently use to provide an optimal remote contracting experience.
- Skype for phone-calls and messaging
- Git and Bitbucket for Source Control.
- Pivotal Tracker for project Management
- Kayako for customer support and some basic project management.
- Dropbox for moving files
- FreeAgent for time tracking.
- Remote desktop